Angel's Power Ltd., provides services to child victims of family sexual abuse. Services extend to the non-offending family members from crisis intervention through after care.
Angel's Power Ltd., provides donors, advocates and volunteers the organization they require to end the cycle of incest and child sexual abuse within the family. To be the catalyst to effect change both socially and legally.
The Danielle House is a shelter and safe home for victims of family sexual abuse, non-offending family members and PETS for up to one year.
“The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself"
Nevada says YES to Marcy's Law
On November 4, 2018, Nevada voters turned up in record numbers to vote yes on Question 1. Marcy's Law.
Marsy’s Law for NV Rights to Protect Crime Victims
• Right to receive information about their rights, and the services available to crime victims.
• Right to be treated with fairness and respect throughout the criminal justice process.
• Right to be protected from the defendant.
• Right to notice of all public proceedings in the case.
• Right to be reasonably heard, upon request, at all public proceedings regarding the case.
• Right to reasonably confer with prosecuting agency, upon request, regarding the case.
• Right to full and timely restitution.
Fax 5 Anchor
Channel 13 The Morning Blend
What ever parent needs to know.
Pedophiles are masters at manipulating children. Often the abuse happens when the child is left in their care. Here are a few things that you should not ignore.
A change in your child's behavior.
Inappropriate touching (older children sitting on laps, wrestling, etc.)
Physical or emotional withdraw
Your child begins keeping secrets
Unexplained stomach pain
Nightmares or trouble sleeping
Age inappropriate and/or frequent sexual arousal.
Adults who want to isolate you from your child.
Always ask your child about the time they spend outside your care and never dismiss a disclosure of sexual misconduct.
If something seems off do not let it go. You should never feel uncomfortable leaving your child with a care taker. Listen to your gut.
The worst thing that you can do for these child victims is nothing. If you are aware of a child who is being sexually abused, please contact our hotline or the police immediately. Any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.